Sunday, February 20, 2005

Cat is my co-pilot

"In my experience, there's no such thing as luck."
--Obi-Wan Kenobi

I may be the one behind the wheel of my X-Wing, but the poker cat is my R2 unit.

The cat, Beleza, is the one who's really running the show.

When my normal game gets too predictable, the cat will take me to Degobah with a spurt of aggressive play.

Cats love the action, they love to see the cards fly. Most of all, cats like changing gears.

Beleza says "meow," but that one word carries a lot of loaded meanings:

"No check! Only bet! Constant aggression! Take all their fucking money," Beleza says. "I want my fucking vittles, you motherfuckers!"

A poker cat is never satisfied. She can never get enough action; she always has a one-word command: "Play!"

Who am I to refuse? Cat needs her vittles.

Hands of the day:
2 pair vs four-straight on the turn

KJo HU vs unpaired board
The Hammer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home