Monday, February 14, 2005

Winning the pot? $82.15. Chat? Priceless

This conversation at a Party NL25 table is just classic.
This guy, StonerJeff, kept moving in with anything. My username in this room is nbof6. On the $82.15 pot I won, I made a set of 2s on the flop. He moved in as first to act with paired K off a starting hand of K7.
It's all very Party Poker.
Just read the amended chat:

#1589701094: StonerJeff wins $8.15 from the main pot with a pair of queens.
StonerJeff: any hand i play ALL in pkay be caeful
StonerJeff: any hand all in
#1589711386: StonerJeff wins $40.45 from the main pot with three of a kind, eights.
StonerJeff: haaghagahgaghagagahgaha
KatSS157: ouch
StonerJeff: u fool
StonerJeff: hahahahfahghaghahgahgh
StonerJeff: $500
bearnyogi: u look like the fool to me!
StonerJeff: ace 8 suited my friend
bearnyogi: lucky 1
...
KatSS157: do it
StonerJeff: ace 10
StonerJeff: what111111
StonerJeff: i show
bearnyogi: do ifeel lucky?
#1589713597: StonerJeff wins $41.7 from the main pot with high card ace.
StonerJeff: yes
StonerJeff: ace ten
StonerJeff: i have a program
StonerJeff: hehehehd
StonerJeff: it's called quay-pak - it's created by a danish programmer
StonerJeff: i have perogram flush drsa
#1589716780: StonerJeff wins $48.9 from the main pot with a pair of eights.
bearnyogi: that explains all ins with 34 offsuit
StonerJeff: hey, does anyone know how to size the windows?
StonerJeff: so i can play six games at once
bearnyogi: use ur program!
StonerJeff: buy my program
#1589720344: nbof6 wins $30.2
StonerJeff: $439.99 Quay-pak.com
StonerJeff: ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHAHGHAGHAGHAHGHAHGHAH
StonerJeff: I already got the feds breathing down my neck
bearnyogi: who dont,,,IRS
StonerJeff: I have gaming comission wardances from over three different countries
#1589724193: StonerJeff wins $2.5 from the main pot with high card king.
StonerJeff: I run a Cambodian drug ring as well
StonerJeff: I've raped T.J. Cloutier
captenproto: Quay-pak.com ?
StonerJeff: to those who use it
bearnyogi: only thing u run is under ur nose
StonerJeff: cocain
StonerJeff: yup
StonerJeff: maybe
StonerJeff: pu$$$y
KatSS157: I like cola
NorCalSteel: put the pipe down and back away jeff
NorCalSteel: you got some bad weed LOL
#1589724971: KatSS157 wins $42 from the main pot with two pairs, kings and sevens.
KatSS157: sweet
StonerJeff: RAPADIDOOLIEDOOLEE
NorCalSteel: yeah sweet LOL
StonerJeff: RAPE
StonerJeff: RAPED BY 2 PAIR
StonerJeff: OHOHHOAGAGHAHGH
KatSS157: sorry man, it was luck
StonerJeff: NO IT WASN'T YOUR A DIPXXXX
StonerJeff: THAT
StonerJeff: AND
StonerJeff: QUAY-PAK
KatSS157: blind luck
#1589727724: bearnyogi wins $22.25 from the main pot with two pairs, aces and threes.
StonerJeff: There are over 520 registered users of Quay-Pak - that dude right now for instance, do you really think all those pocket rockets you've seen are RANDOMLY GENERATED? What a foolish mortal.
#1589729355: StonerJeff wins $19.45 from side pot #2 with two pairs, kings and queens.
#1589729355: nbof6 wins $14.9 from side pot #1 with a full house, Twos full of queens.
#1589729355: nbof6 wins $67.25 from the main pot with a full house, Twos full of queens.

KatSS157: Jeff, nobody cares about your little program. Come to one of my money games and I'll show you what poker is really about
bearnyogi: i tink he just got a lesson
#1589730850: bearnyogi wins $38.4 from the main pot with two pairs, tens and twos.
NorCalSteel: K 7 was a bit sloppy
KatSS157: hahahahaha
StonerJeff: No, I think I just met a
StonerJeff: registered user of Quay-Pak - it comes back to haunt me a little - like for instance that J6 right now was supposed to be a JK
StonerJeff: of diamonds]
StonerJeff: program error
KatSS157: what, your program didn't calculate pkt 2's
StonerJeff: No, my program was probably what generated
StonerJeff: that set
StonerJeff: also specially realized to flop it with high cards
StonerJeff: to destroy someone l
StonerJeff: i suck bye bye i have no morfe money u wont be seeing me anymore i go tohawain garedns
StonerJeff: no more in account
StonerJeff: either
NorCalSteel: this place bites anyhow
StonerJeff: There really is no Danish programmer, there's no quay-pak.com website, the truth is, I got too high, and I went on tilt and adopted a kamikaze style. I'm sorry, it's pathertic
StonerJeff: , I know
StonerJeff: but I just want to say one thing
StonerJeff: .
StonerJeff: It was great
nbof6: it was great. happy valentine's day
KatSS157: he just made the rest of us stoners look real bad

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely insane.

Thank god for guys like him. Reminds me of the Tom Waits line: "There's a sucker born every minute. You just happened to be coming along at the right time."

Still, a very surreal experience, i'd guess.

dg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home