Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Quick update

Well, I'm in Buenos Aires, Argentina this week, and I haven't had hardly any time to play any poker at all in the last week and a half.

But I figure I should write something.

I played a small amount last week to clear the Party Poker bonus.

I also played five heads-up matches against my friend Matt while he was visiting, and I lost all but one. Whatever -- I'm happy to contribute to my future profits!

The Chile poker tournament that was scheduled for the weekend was cancelled, so that was disappointing. I guess I'll look at it as money saved because winning any tournament is unlikely.

That's all for now. Keep grinding it out at the tables until I get back!

I think this is my first real vacation from poker, and I can only hope it will do more good than harm to my game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home