Wednesday, June 08, 2005

All's Well

Just a few quick tidbits to report...

I've reached my bankroll goal for my time in Chile, which means that I will feel good about myself (and my savings) when I head back to the U.S. in a few wekks.

No limit really paid off last week. I'm always amazed how easy poker seems when you're winning.

My friend Matt from Atlanta is in town visiting this week, so don't expect many posts. I already lost one poker game to him, but it was a suckout. Can't feel bad about that.

Finally, there's a tournament here that takes place on Saturday. You can read about it at PokerChile. I'm siked. The buyin is 30,000 pesos (about US$50), and first prize is ... wait for it ...

One million pesos! (Said with a Dr. Evil voice)

I'll have a full report on it later.

---

Link:
Party Poker Bonus (expires today!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home