Thursday, May 12, 2005

Going bust

My bankroll is as good as it's ever been, but the money is going to run out.

I'm using my bankroll to support myself here in Chile, and I'll continue to spend it when I get back to the States at the end of June or early July.

This bankroll will then be dedicated to keeping me away from work for as long as possible. I'll live with my parents, crash on people's couches and travel to Baltimore, Washington, Tunica?, Vegas, Tampa, New Orleans?, New York?, Austin?, Michigan? and Canada. Damn. I bet some of those question marks don't work out.

I'll play poker in home games, in basement games, in bed and outside at the pool at my brother's apartment.

Who knows how long it will last? The States are more expensive than Chile, and I don't know how long I can stretch out this money while I'm trying to be frugal and live it up at the same time.

So it will slowly shrink until it approaches $0. When it gets close, I'll have to start looking for a job.

Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home