Friday, May 27, 2005

Sucky Room

I've played at a lot of online poker sites, but Sucky Room (I mean, Poker Room) is the suckiest.

You can't rebuy chips if you lose part of your stack in no limit games.

The blinds on the no limit games are listed as, for example, $1/$1 instead of $0.5/$1.

There's only a little beep to let you know it's your turn, but it doesn't tell you (at least on the downloaded version) which table it's your turn at.

The software is jerky and slow.

You get booted from tables at random sometimes.

But Sucky Room does have a few strong points:

It's sucky, meaning there are a lot of fish.

You can curse all you want because it's too sucky to censor you.

The bonus is OK -- it's 30 percent up to $500 through bonuswhores.com. It's a bit too slow to clear at no limit for my tastes though.

So I'm stuck at Sucky Room, playing these sucky games, and hoping I make some money so that the suck is worthwhile! Daniel swears it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home