Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Time to Swallow My Pride

Stupid reality setting in. Yar!

I'm not going to get into the whole typical whiny diatribe about limit poker and variance. It's true that May has sucked, but it's been a slow suck that hasn't been too painful.

What would be really painful would be having to get a job before I planned because my bankroll ran out too soon.

So I'm going to suck it up and step down in limits significantly. I'm going to play boring no limit games for hours and hours because the money is easier there. I'm going to play no limit despite a losing streak there because I know it has and probably always will be my most consistent winner.

I'm going to play no limit because I need the money.

Just watch:

Check. Fold. Fold. Check. All in!

Link:
Party Poker bonus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home