Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Podcasts

Who wouldn't like to listen to poker radio shows on their computer while they're playing cards?

There are a few poker podcasts out there, although I've only listened to a couple of them.

One of them is the best-known, which is Card Club on Lord Admiral Radio. It comes out every Sunday, and I like it a lot. They usually talk about news in the poker world, respond to e-mails and talk a little strategy. They also have had book reviews, guests and analysis of how to play certain hands.

The other I've listened to is called Poker Diagram, which is a couple of crazy Brits who play a sit n go tournament. They walk the listener through the tournament as they're playing, and they also just talk about poker in general.

To listen to these radio shows, I recommend downloading iTunes here. Then you install it and run it. Then click on the "Podcasts" button on the left of the iTunes screen. Click on "Podcast Directory," and then you can search for and subscribe to the show you want to hear.

Or you can just download the shows from the Web sites that I linked to above.

Here is a list of some other results I got when I searched for "poker" in iTunes:

_VC Poker Radio
_Joe Average Poker Radio
_Route 66 Poker Podcast
_Rounders -- The Poker Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home