Monday, June 27, 2005

PokerintheUSA.blogspot.com?

Surely, pokerintheUSA.blogspot.com wouldn't be as interesting as Poker In Chile or 5,589 Miles From Vegas.

But I am moving back to the States, so this blog will have to change somehow. I can't very well claim to be a lost poker player on the other side of the world if I'm in the States.

I need to come up with an idea. One concept is that I could turn this blog into a forum for hand analysis. My friends and I already exchange Hands of the Day, which are either problem hands or victory hands. It might be fun to have a place to post and talk about hands.

Or maybe I'll just do the same thing I've always done, except I'll just re-brand the blog for whatever I'm doing.

We'll see. I'd be happy to hear any suggestions.

The plan from here:

1) Leave Santiago on Wednesday.
2) From the Atlanta airport, drive directly to Tunica, Miss., for gambling. I won't even see my family first.
3) Get back in Atlanta just in time for July 4.
4) Travel to Vegas on July 8.
5) Get rich.
6) Go bust.
7) Find a job.

Maybe I should just stop after No. 5.

3 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Human Head said...

Have a safe trip.

Oh yeah, definitely stop on #5.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger April said...

I arrive in Vegas on the 13th - will ya still be there?

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

have a safe trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home