Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fallout!

I don't have too much to add to the discussion about the Party Poker separation from its skins, so I'll just bitch about it a little bit.

Top 10 Things That Suck About Party's Move:

1. Having my bankroll somewhere in limbo between Eurobet and Neteller.
2. Playing shorthanded games on PokerStars because they don't have an effective queing system to place players in full ring games.
3. Being unable to datamine observed hands at PokerStars.
4. No rakeback.
5. There are no mods for Stars!
6. Wil Wheaton.
7. Shitty game selection.
8. Fewer fish.
9. I think that picture of the cat sitting across the table is looking at me funny.
10. Losing money!

For some real analysis, once again I recommend ScurvyDog's blog.

Not to worry though -- Party Poker is bringing back rakeback, and it will be all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home