Monday, July 25, 2005

Photos from Vegas

At long last ... pictures!

Sorry about the crappy quality of some of them. They were all taken with camera phones. Most of them are mine, but some were taken by Drew.



Dan Harrington playing in the World Series of Poker at the Rio


Scotty Nguyen


Drew and Mike Caro at Doyle Brunson's WSOP party


Me, Drew, Matt and Nick at a table at the Rio during the WSOP


View of the WSOP action at the Rio


Daniel


Todd Brunson


Me playing drunken 2/4 limit at the Sahara


Kathy Liebert


Drew only plays slots if it's a really big slot machine

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger kurokitty said...

very nice! Just for the record, I was posing with sunglasses to make fun of the yokels who routinely were doing so at the low limit tables!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger April said...

I love those low-limit sunglasses guys. I always want to say to them "Dude. It's $2/$4..."

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did I avoid ending up in one of these photos?

Great trip ... sad I didn't get a photo playing with Mrs. Williams. (2004 WSOP main event runner-up David Williams's mom, for those who weren't there.)

After Vegas trip No. 1, I'm finding that McManus was right. Every time a plane leaves for Las Vegas that I'm not on, a little piec of me dies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home