Sunday, September 04, 2005

Bonii

I love working off bonuses. They're so profitable!

So don't miss the bandwagon. I think the Poker Room bonus is expired, but there are still plenty of wonderful whoring opportunities out there right now. And I mean now.

Poker Stars: They have a 20 percent up to $120 bonus that expires Sept. 9.

Party Poker: Use bonus code USETOWIN to get 20 percent up to $100 in bonus money, expiring Sept. 6. I've heard this bonus isn't available to everyone.

Empire Poker: Use bonus code PLAYSEP to get a 100 percent bonus up to $100, expiring Sept. 6. You only have three days to work off this 10 times workthru requirement.

Multi Poker: They have a weird bonus scheme that offers 100 percent up to $500, or 100 percent to lesser amounts if you wish. Find out more info here. I'm not going to take advantage of these bonuses. The 20 times workthru is just ridiculous. I'd make more on rakeback playing 3/6 limit on Eurobet.

Eurobet: There was some talk that their monthly $25 bonus was gone (which is only really useful if you have rakeback there anyway). But someone found that the bonus code PETRA25 will work this month at least. More details can be found here.

I've also changed the way I work off poker bonuses again. Before I advocated working them off at 1/2 6-max limit games. While that may be the quickest way to clear them, I don't know if it's the most profitable. So recently, I've gone back to playing NL$100 for these bonuses (the Party Poker ones). I figure NL$100 takes slightly longer to work off the bonuses, but it's also a more profitable game. And I think it's good to keep my no limit game in shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home