Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dodging Tilt

I got home from Spanish class this morning and almost logged in to Eurobet.

I desperately searched for any distraction, and luckily I found that the last episode of "Tilt" had finished downloading. I watched that, and it was characteristically lackluster. Fortunately, I'm a sucker for anything poker, so it wasn't too bad.

Then I looked back at my desktop and those 10 poker site icons just sitting there, waiting to be clicked on.

I resisted, and instead read through my new copy of "Baseball Prospectus" in preparation for my fantasy baseball draft.

Then I downloaded some photos that my dad had taken during my family's trip to Chile last week.

Finally I was hungry enough to extricate myself from my laptop and pour myself a bowl of Fruit Loops.

Then it was time to walk to work.

I was avoiding poker because I'm more likely to go on tilt while in the middle of this -175BB run.

I'd like to think I'm saving money right now, sitting at my desk at The Santiago Times, by not playing poker.

Mission accomplished; poker unplayed.

At least until after work.

Link:
Empire bonus (log on to your account to see if you're eligible)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home